Thursday, June 5, 2014

Gearing up for REVEN

My next installment in the Shine series is SHINE 10, NEVER SAY REVEN, to be officially released July 10. To help prepare for the release, here a few pictures. Enjoy!
This is an early sketch of my main character June Brighton. As a Shine, she has the ability to hear heartbeats. On the night of her senior prom, she uses her ability to track down a Reven, a Shine bounty hunter, named Memphis Stone. He's ruthless, cunning, and smarter than any Reven she's encountered before. He's also the only Reven who's been able to capture her...
Like Raze, Reven is also set in NYC. This is St. Patrick's cathedral in NYC. Isn't it beautiful? I wanted to have a Shine fortress in my novella, and St. Patrick's was the perfect inspiration. I hope to post more pictures soon. Until then, don't forget to read Raze, my first Shine novella, about two sisters who face insurmountable odds with a good dose of humor, sarcasm, and sisterly love. It's a fast-paced, fun read that's perfect for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment